How do I get in the Head Start Program?
To be eligible for the Head Start:
- A Family’s income must be within approved Federal guidelines
- Children must have a physical and dental exam within 90 days of enrollment
- Parent must provide verification that immunizations have been received or sign a waiver refusing to immunize their child
- Parents must provide that child’s birth certificate
- Children must be 3 or 4 before September 1st or turn five after September 1st
To register for the Head Start Program, please call (262) 359-7784 or (262) 359-6080